Physical Therapy (PT) services are provided by licensed professional staff in accordance with your physician’s plan of care. Accredited only employs PT’s who are graduates of colleges accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association. Patients requiring physical therapy services are those presenting intractable pain and physical dependence on others for transfer, mobility, and ambulation needs. Eligible patients include patients discharged from hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, out-patient surgeries, or doctor identified patients with mobility needs.
The Physical Therapy Program can include but is not limited to:
- Gait Training and progression of wheelchair, walker, cane, and independence on multiple living surfaces.
- Functional Activities for transfer training and safety.
- Manual Techniques for joint mobilization and myofascial release with stretching and relaxation techniques.
- Neuromuscular Re-education for improving balance, equilibrium, and home safety from falls.
- Therapeutic Exercises for stabilization, strengthening, and improving of endurance for full quality of life.
- Home Exercise Program for your individual mobility, safety, and pain management needs.
- Ultra-Sound for tissue restrictions and pain management needs.
- Coordination of Durable Medical Equipment (DME).
- Coordination of your individual treatment with your physician and Accredited’s professional staff.